- Alignment (A Work-Related Post)
- Pick a Card, Any Card (Life with #Autism)
- Oh wait... I guess this particular week I did provide a lot of details.
Ben's birthday was this month. Some very close family members chose not to attend and it hurt me deeply. I had forgotten about it but now it bothers me all over again. We also said bon voyage to some friends who moved back out of the area.
Rachel's birthday. We also finally decided we could cut-the-cord. We started getting serious about how we might be able to reduce our ongoing budget.
- Why I Blog
- I'm Leaving You, DirecTV
- Delegation - A Recipe for Success (A Home- and Work-Related Post)
July was the month we were supposed to work on improving our bedroom to make it into more of a haven. That did not happen. Maybe in 2014? Another trip to the ER this month. That four visits in nine months. Ugh.
We had our family vacation this month. Despite some things not going according to plan, it was a really nice week.
- Paying It Forward
- Failing to Plan = Planning to Fail (Life with #Autism)
- Ineffective Management (A Parenting Post)
Some good quality posts. For one, I was finally able to officially talk about a job change we'd been working on. Also, our anniversary. Lots of good posts this month.
- The Next Stage: New Job
- Fourteen (I'm a Lucky Guy)
- Sense of Loss (Life with #Autism)
Lori's birthday. Apparently it was a tough month.
- Why Does Trader Joes Hate Canada?
- Guest Post: Letting Go of Dreams (Life with #Autism)
- Guest Post: Watching Ben in P.E. (Life with #Autism)
It got dark early. It's felt like it stayed dark. A lot of us took turns being sick. We restarted our finances and I'm really encouraged and excited about our plans now.
- Clarity (A Work-Related Post)
- Guest Post: One Year Ago (Life with #Autism)
- Free Speech
- This Hasn't Gotten Any Simpler
- Tool Use (Life with #Autism)
- Free Idea: Digital Dollars for CBS
- Can I Have Your Eyes? (A Parenting Post)