I don't think I paid enough attention to my To Do List as the month went on. Got some good stuff done, but not everything that I would have liked.
March is traditionally a wonderful month, it's when we moved to Washington and I have fond memories of great afternoons of sun and rain at the same time. I saw a few of those and from that perspective, I'm surprised March is over. We'll see what April brings. Not a lot of rain in the first half, according to Accuweather.
The big elements
(adjusted slightly - I think I want to think about these in the context of "identity" and so I may shake these up more as I go along)
Simplify - did something close to the end of the month. That will show up in a blog post shortly. Will also be doing some cleaning next week. March didn't see as much simplifying as I'd have liked.
Diet/Exercise - still massively failed. Exercise also lagged at 10 walks (14.53 miles) and ONE run at 2.36.
Work - not great. Don't want to talk about it. Can't talk about it. Still receiving paychecks. Still work with some cool people. Still have a chance to contribute.
Family - we had Lori's mom over for dinner, we saw my parents and brother and his family at a birthday party. We didn't connect with Lori's dad or brothers, but we'll get better at that in the coming months.
Family Present Ideas - didn't capture any. Need to spend more time in stores observing them.
I don't have time to revise these tonight, so I at least updated them, but will work them into their own post tomorrow or the next day, I think.
Top 5 Posts This Month
- How to Fix a "TE Error" on an LG-WM2277HW (part 1 of 2) - of course (next month, perhaps I'll omit these)
- How to Fix a "TE Error" on an LG-WM2277HW (part 2 of 2) - of course
- Alignment (A Work-Related Post) - taking care of the employees - good for business?
- Pick a card, any card - our foray into using the Picture Exchange Card System with our autistic child
- In service - our first experience with someone needing us to make a change in how we expect them to interact with our autistic child (a good experience!)
(in reverse-chronological order. I have to say, I didn't feel like there were as many standouts this month. Will need to keep that in mind for April.)
- Missed Opportunity 2 (A Work-Related Post) - DirecTV fails to use what it knows about me and sends me an email that just makes them look bad.
- nous sommes toujours là - commemorating the anniversary of our arrival in the Pacific Northwest
- knowledge - part of my identity series (did not do enough in the series this past month)
- How sad is this? - detailing my current attempt at organization. Weird as it is, it seemed to mostly work last month. I'll try it again for the next few months.
- PSA: O and then M and then G - yes, yes it is offensive. I don't care if you think you meant "gosh"