Saturday, November 30, 2013

November's End

November was about family. Birthday parties, date night, parent/teacher conferences, Thanksgiving. And then illness... missed doctor's appointments, sick days from work, cranky Lamb males ill. Also, a restart of our finances. The tree is up and lit. I feel like being brief. I already put out a stream-of-conscious earlier today that helped me clarify and clean.

simplify - canceled a few more services, recycled a lot of magazines I'll never get to. Continuing to declutter.

diet and exercise - Some great work this month. Pretty close to my goal. I should have no problem hitting it in December, January at the latest. There will be some challenging days.

work - work has been busy, but good.

family gift ideas - Lori's gifts are pretty much purchased and there's a gift from Ben to Rachel on top of a cabinet, I have my day away next week where I can work on stocking stuffers and a few small touches.

TOP FIVE MOST VIEWED POSTS THIS MONTH
MY FAVORITE FIVE POSTS THIS MONTH
  • Clarity Exercise (A Work-Related Post) - This was an awesome exercise I really need to do myself. (Nov. 11, 2013)
     
  • Free Speech - Sometimes if the only one that's amused is me, that's good enough. (Nov. 28, 2013)
     
  • this hasn't gotten any simpler - This was rattling around in my brain today and I had to get it out. I'm tired of being sick and lethargic. Stupid cold. (Nov. 30, 2013)
     
  • Call the Lawyers, @Subway (A Work-Related Post) - Seriously, Subway, your lawyers need to send them a threatening letter. (Nov. 18, 2013)
     
  • 522 Redo - It failed because too many people were fooled by attack ads from Monsanto, Pepsi, Coke and Nestle. I propose a position that's more defensible. (Nov. 12, 2013)
     

No comments: