simplify - canceled a few more services, recycled a lot of magazines I'll never get to. Continuing to declutter.
diet and exercise - Some great work this month. Pretty close to my goal. I should have no problem hitting it in December, January at the latest. There will be some challenging days.
work - work has been busy, but good.
family gift ideas - Lori's gifts are pretty much purchased and there's a gift from Ben to Rachel on top of a cabinet, I have my day away next week where I can work on stocking stuffers and a few small touches.
TOP FIVE MOST VIEWED POSTS THIS MONTH
- How to Fix the "TE" Error on an LG WM2277HW - Probably voided my warranty on this one. (Jan. 27, 2011)
- 522 Redo - I don't usually do politics, but I liked this one. (Nov. 12, 2013)
- Feed Sift - Just a feed sift. (Nov. 22, 2013)
- Clarity Exercise (A Work-Related Post) - Now this one I liked. I thought it worked really well. (Nov. 11, 2013)
- Call the Lawyers, @Subway (A Work-Related Post) - And yet I haven't heard back from Subway. Sad. (Nov. 18, 2013)
- Clarity Exercise (A Work-Related Post) - This was an awesome exercise I really need to do myself. (Nov. 11, 2013)
- Free Speech - Sometimes if the only one that's amused is me, that's good enough. (Nov. 28, 2013)
- this hasn't gotten any simpler - This was rattling around in my brain today and I had to get it out. I'm tired of being sick and lethargic. Stupid cold. (Nov. 30, 2013)
- Call the Lawyers, @Subway (A Work-Related Post) - Seriously, Subway, your lawyers need to send them a threatening letter. (Nov. 18, 2013)
- 522 Redo - It failed because too many people were fooled by attack ads from Monsanto, Pepsi, Coke and Nestle. I propose a position that's more defensible. (Nov. 12, 2013)