Monday, June 27, 2005

New Diet Week: All Bets Off

I've been doing poorly since Rachel's birthday. I did good that week until it was time for cake. Then I enjoyed leftover cake and ice cream for some time to come. Friday was an incredibly low point, however. Every possible thing that was supposed to be off-limits? I had. Everything. I'd like to blame a challenging/stressful lunch-time meeting at which there was cookies, or the birthday celebration for June staff people that afternoon. But I have no one to blame but myself.

I'm not gigantic like the guy in the link above who's lost half his body weight, but I'm also not going to be like this guy who takes pictures of what he eats.

But I gotta do more.

I walked the dog for 20 minutes this morning and am working on a cappuccino delight slimfast right now.
Post a Comment