Chip and Dan (brothers) have written two other amazing books with long titles:
- Switch:How to Change when Change is Hard (My Review)
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Last and Others Die (Amazon)
In typical Heath fashion, each chapter is short, self-contained, easy to read, has some great ideas, and is encouraging or challenging, depending on how that particular topic affects you - be it practically, directly, or maybe just from the thought-leadership or work-related perspective.
A few of the chapters I really liked included:
- Get Back in the Box - why thinking outside the box isn't always the right approach and could be hurting you
- Anchor & Twist: How to Explain an Innovation
- Watch the Game Film - why looking back is as important as looking ahead
- Is Talent Portable? - a huge problem with "getting the right people on the bus"
It's also available as a PDF on their website heathbrothers.com