A lot has stayed the same from January 2013 but there are a few new ones. As usual, what the children listen to take a lot of spots on the list, mostly because they listen to a smaller selection of music. The lullabies are omitted because they far eclipse everything else.
1. Bye Bye Bye - *NSYNC  - I'm not even sure this has been played much this year, it's just so far ahead (from Ben asking for it over and over again a few years ago) that it'll be awhile before anything surpasses it.
2. Here with Us - Joy Williams 
3. Who Says You Can't Go Home - Bon Jovi (feat. Jennifer Nettles) 
4. Hey, Soul Sister - Train  - A favorite of Lori and Rachel.
5. Wacko's America - Animaniacs [new] ** - I've been listening to this regularly because I'm trying to memorize all the states and capitols.
6. Closer to Fine - Indigo Girls [new] - an old classic that continues to rise in the rankings 
7. I Want to Hold Your Hand - The Beatles  **
8. Ancient Words - Michael W. Smith 
9. Waiting for My Real Life to Begin - Colin Hay  - I had taken a break from this song for a little bit because it was now connected to a funeral, but now I'm listening to it again because it's so good.
10. The Cheap Seats - Alabama 
11. You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi 
12. You Might Think - The Cars 
13. Bugs are Really Swell - Jack's Big Music Show [new]
14. Girl You Know It's True - Milli Vanilli 
15. Keep the Candle Burning - Point of Grace 
16. My Savior My God - Aaron Shust 
17. Jack's Big Music Show Open - Jack's Big Music Show [new] **
18. In Christ Alone - Adrienne Liesching (feat. Geoff Moore) 
19. Jingle Bells - Barenaked Ladies 
20. If I Had $1,000,00 - Barenaked Ladies  - or as my car refers to it "If I Had S 1000"
21. Lean On Me - Club Nouveau 
22. You Are Holy (Prince of Peace) - Michael W. Smith 
23. Dialogue: "Oh, Dang" - Mystery Men (Greg Kinnear) [new] **
24. Heaven - Live 
25. Dialogue: "You've... Got Mail" - You've Got Mail (Tom Hanks) [new]
** YouTube where indicated, otherwise Amazon.