It was a packed day. I'm weary and worn out. So, let's fly through this.
The Big Elements
simplify - canceled two credit cards. That's about it.
diet and exercise - I've been doing better. I've been sending Lori my Lose-It results from each day. I've been walking regularly. Still not running. Not sure why, I think it's been a lack of time in the evenings.
work - busier than ever. I thought I'd have more time to research and read up on the discipline, but it's just been far too busy.
family present ideas - Lori's presents have been wrapped for a few days now. I'm pretty proud of that fact. Now need to start thinking about Christmas presents. :) Though we do have one from Ben to Rachel.
Top 5 Most Viewed Posts This Month
- How To: Fix a "TE Error" on an LG-WM2277HW (02/27/2011) - You're welcome, internet. LG, you ought to pay me.
- Canceled Shows (08/29/2013) - Stuff we stopped watching. I think it gets hits because it makes people think that Hawaii 5-0 is canceled or How I Met Your Mother is canceled.
- Fourteen (09/11/2013) - The biggest change in my life, well, after my own birth, I suppose.
- Sense of Loss (Life with #Autism) (09/26/2013) - One of my children hurts my other child and that hurts me.
- The Next Stage (New Job) (09/04/2013) - Just an update from work.
My Favorite 5 Posts This Month
- Someday (09/18/2013) - I really like this one. I wish more people had read it.
- Fourteen (09/11/2013) - Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...
- Sense of Loss (Life with #Autism) (09/26/2013) - What siblings give up.
- Encourager (09/25/2013) - I've found something I really enjoy.
- The Next Stage (New Job) 09/04/2013) - I'd order new business cards, but I've still got like 150 with my old title from several jobs ago.