THE BIG ELEMENTS
simplify - canceled DirecTV. However, after 10 years of DVRs, watching some current shows now means watching commercials. I haven't really watched too many commercials in the last decade. That's quite painful. Still working to transition stuff away from the PO Box so that we can close that as well. And trying to simplify my chores while trying to get more done.
diet and exercise - It's been a mix of good and bad - more walks, but 10 days with incomplete reporting, probably most of those were days where I completely failed my diet. I haven't weighed-in in two weeks though I'm trying to get to the point of weighing in weekly. Saturdays might be a bad day to do that, though.
work - Getting whiplash. Trying to juggle a lot. Good news is that I'm inching towards getting my open positions posted.
family gift ideas - Nothing new this month.
TOP 5 MOST VIEWED POSTS THIS MONTH
- How To: Fix a "TE Error" on an LG-WM2277HW - Naturally.
- Week 28 - Not sure why
- Trader Joes Hates Canada - And that's sad.
- Book Review: Putting Jesus in His Place - A solid book, but not what I thought I was getting.
- Cutting the Cord, Day 1 - you can do it, too!
MY FAVORITE 5 POSTS THIS MONTH
- Brïkiblöch - Sometimes I just amuse myself and you're just an innocent bystander
- Colorblind (@BestFoods) - thoughts on marketing and seemingly poor choices
- Missed Opportunity @Amazon: Artists and Authors - An idea to help artists and authors get in front of a larger audience (and probably sell more in the process)
- Trader Joes Hates Canada - How does someone get something so wrong?
- F minus minus - is this company racist or stupid? Struck a chord with this one, it seems