Thursday, October 31, 2013

October, Out

This was a tough month. It was a beautiful month and I'll have the end-of-the-month photos posted soon.  But it was a tough month. We suffered with colds, had to cancel events and plans and we struggled a bit.  But, we also celebrated a birthday, enjoyed time as a family and made a good financial move. At the moment, I'm a little trepidatious about November, but I don't want to hold on to that, I want to be optimistic. And part of that is plans to be intentional about calling out things I'm thankful for. Plus, now people will be a little less judgey about us listening to Christmas music.

THE BIG ELEMENTS

simplify - canceled DirecTV.  However, after 10 years of DVRs, watching some current shows now means watching commercials. I haven't really watched too many commercials in the last decade. That's quite painful.  Still working to transition stuff away from the PO Box so that we can close that as well.  And trying to simplify my chores while trying to get more done.

diet and exercise - It's been a mix of good and bad - more walks, but 10 days with incomplete reporting, probably most of those were days where I completely failed my diet.  I haven't weighed-in in two weeks though I'm trying to get to the point of weighing in weekly. Saturdays might be a bad day to do that, though.

work - Getting whiplash.  Trying to juggle a lot.  Good news is that I'm inching towards getting my open positions posted.

family gift ideas - Nothing new this month.

TOP 5 MOST VIEWED POSTS THIS MONTH


MY FAVORITE 5 POSTS THIS MONTH

No comments: