Late Night Top Ten...
1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- Darn, I Missed A Day
2. EONLINE -- Joss Whedon Reacts to Buffy Movie News: "I Have Strong, Mixed Emotions"
- to which I say, forget Buffy. This gives you more time to resurrect Firefly.
3. SETH GODIN -- Reasons to Work
4. LIFEHACKER -- Get $3 in Free MP3 Credit at Amazon
5. INHABIT -- Solar-Powered Garden Canopy Proposed For New York’s BQE - similar thing's been proposed for the 110 in L.A.
6. ANDY SERNOVITZ -- Ask for Permission, Don't Force It
7. MASHABLE -- Cracking the Mainstream: Why Social Gaming Is More Than Just a Fad
8-10. Video - Parking Fail, Trading Trains with Buses and Cookie Monster wants to Host SNL...
8. VIDEO -- Parking Fail
9. VIDEO -- President Obama Replaces High-Speed Rail Plan with High-Speed Bus Plan
10. VIDEO -- Cookie Monster wants to host SNL.
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random entertainment-television food Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Apple Seattle Christmas autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography rain social identity travel Amazon home improvement Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment holiday journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU art customer service fool review robots and drones