1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- Indulgent Breakfast Recipe
2. INHABIT -- Abu Dhabi Announces Green Hotel For Wildlife Resort
3. FURTHER DISPATCHES -- I’m on “How I Met Your Mother” Tomorrow - old news now, yeah.
4. ENGADGET -- Hack turns Kinect into 3D video capture tool - this is pretty cool. Now he just needs multiple ones so that he isn't as two-dimensional.
5. LIFEHACKER -- A Menu with Healthy Options May Make You Choose Unhealthier Meals
6. SETH GODIN -- When You Criticize My Choices...
7. I, CRINGLEY -- The Decline and Fall of Email
8. MSNBC -- One scientist's hobby: recreating the Ice Age
9-10 - Videos - Mario but not where and how intended and T-Mobile welcomes people home
9. VIDEO -- Trifecta - Super Mario on a PC - controlled by Kinect
10. VIDEO -- The T-Mobile Welcome Back
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random food entertainment-television Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Christmas Apple Seattle autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography identity rain social home improvement travel Amazon Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company holiday nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart art buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU customer service fool review robots and drones