Ten articles from the internet that I found interesting today...
1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- Clearly, I Need to Make More Time for Baking
2. GAWKER -- The Internet Has Killed Cooks Source - crime doesn't pay. I'm not sympathetic.
3. INHABIT -- New Window Changes Tint Automatically When it Gets Hot
4. FAIL BLOG -- Oddly Specific: Weapons - ha
5. ENGADGET -- AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon announce Isis national mobile commerce network
6. CROSSCUT -- Paris fashion tops Seattle's, but the reason might surprise you
7.CNET NEWS -- Powering San Francisco's cable cars - cool photo album
8. BASIC INSTRUCTIONS -- How to Solve an Intractable Social Issue
9. MSNBC -- Pastor to church leaders: Thou shalt not Facebook
10. MASHABLE -- Google Unveils Hotpot, a Recommendation Engine for Places
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random food entertainment-television Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Christmas Apple Seattle autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography identity rain social Amazon home improvement travel Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company holiday nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart art buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU customer service fool review robots and drones