Ten articles from the internet that I found interesting today...
1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- Clearly, I Need to Make More Time for Baking
2. GAWKER -- The Internet Has Killed Cooks Source - crime doesn't pay. I'm not sympathetic.
3. INHABIT -- New Window Changes Tint Automatically When it Gets Hot
4. FAIL BLOG -- Oddly Specific: Weapons - ha
5. ENGADGET -- AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon announce Isis national mobile commerce network
6. CROSSCUT -- Paris fashion tops Seattle's, but the reason might surprise you
7.CNET NEWS -- Powering San Francisco's cable cars - cool photo album
8. BASIC INSTRUCTIONS -- How to Solve an Intractable Social Issue
9. MSNBC -- Pastor to church leaders: Thou shalt not Facebook
10. MASHABLE -- Google Unveils Hotpot, a Recommendation Engine for Places