1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
2. INHABIT -- Tesla & Toyota Unveil RAV4
3. SETH GODIN -- Fire the D-Grunts, Save the Gomos
4. LIFEHACKER -- Watch for 'but-heads' to catch a lie - except I use "frankly" or "honestly" often as a "now pay attention, this is more important to me than I feel you're making it out to be"
5. MSNBC -- Who Knew? Facebook makes people more social
6. MASHABLE -- Celebs to Go Silent on Twitter and Facebook for Charity -- so, wait... as long as we don't contribute, they don't tweet! Fine, give to the charity I work for instead. Don't Recycle HIV (World Vision)
7. LIFEHACKER -- Sit Behind a Non-Reclining Seat to Ensure a More Spacious Flight
8. ABOUT FOURSQUARE -- FourTrace shows the danger of tweeting your checkins
9-10. Videos - fun with an ugly hat, and we question the collective tastes of an entire country...
9. VIDEO - Hat Trick. A fun little video. (No idea about the audio, I watched it with the sound off.)
10. VIDEO - Really, Japan? Really?
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random entertainment-television food Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Apple Seattle Christmas autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography rain social identity travel Amazon home improvement Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment holiday journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU art customer service fool review robots and drones