1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- One of Those Days
2. MASHABLE -- Would You Attend a Church Service in 3D?
3. INHABIT -- How Paying Your Employees to Volunteer Can Reap You Rewards
4. ANDY SERNOVITZ -- If you love somebody, set them free - he's talking to TypePad, but Facebook should pay attention, too.
5. SETH GODIN -- Embracing the upcycle instead of the downcycle - profound as always
6. CROSSCUT -- Is Gov. Gregoire the new Tim Eyman? - ha. The headline is hillarious enough. And then you read on... "We're all Republicans now." I think Mossback panics, too early, though. A moratorium can help show what needs to be pruned, but also give time to plan the most strategic next moves.
7. FURTHER DISPATCHES -- Touché CVS
8. FAIL BLOG -- Highly Specific Restriction -->
9. MAPNIFICENT -- Without Car - Fascinating website shows you where you can get to without a car in a specified amount of time. After 180 minutes (the max), I can get from my house to Everett or North Bend or Enumclaw or Puyallup or Tacoma. I cannot, however, get to my office which is about a 12 minute drive from my house.
10. VIDEO -- Dandelion Time Lapse
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random entertainment-television food Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Apple Seattle Christmas autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography rain social identity travel Amazon home improvement Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment holiday journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU art customer service fool review robots and drones