Today's 10 interesting posts.
1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- My Love Language
2. NEWSWEEK -- Cambodia: No Longer a Pedophile’s Haven
3. MASHABLE -- “Newsweek” Staffers Turn to Tumblr to Save Website - hate to say it... putting a $28 million losing business with a $10 million losing business may just be creating a $38 million losing business. Sad.
4. THE STRANGER -- City and State Have No Plan—Nor Money—for Flood of Downtown Traffic Caused by Tunnel Diversion
5. SETH GODIN -- Sure, but what's the hard part?
7. MSNBC -- EcoRoamer: High-tech, zombie-proof survival RV
8. BING -- Newscast misses a bridge implosion
9. INHABIT -- Plastic Film Bends in Sun to Passively Ventilate Homes
10. HELP, PLEASE -- What kind of dog is this???!?! (Possibly a teddy bear dog?)