Today's 10 interesting posts.
1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- My Love Language
2. NEWSWEEK -- Cambodia: No Longer a Pedophile’s Haven
3. MASHABLE -- “Newsweek” Staffers Turn to Tumblr to Save Website - hate to say it... putting a $28 million losing business with a $10 million losing business may just be creating a $38 million losing business. Sad.
4. THE STRANGER -- City and State Have No Plan—Nor Money—for Flood of Downtown Traffic Caused by Tunnel Diversion
5. SETH GODIN -- Sure, but what's the hard part?
7. MSNBC -- EcoRoamer: High-tech, zombie-proof survival RV
8. BING -- Newscast misses a bridge implosion
9. INHABIT -- Plastic Film Bends in Sun to Passively Ventilate Homes
10. HELP, PLEASE -- What kind of dog is this???!?! (Possibly a teddy bear dog?)
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random food entertainment-television Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Christmas Apple Seattle autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography identity rain social Amazon home improvement travel Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company holiday nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart art buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU customer service fool review robots and drones