Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Stream

I really want to post, but I'm feeling uninspired to post. At the moment, I'm doing some freestep. I didn't want to do that, either, but I didn't get any yoga in and I only got 20 minutes in this morning instead of the usual 30. 15 minutes left. Just watched a TV show, but there wasn't time to watch an hour-long show or two 30-minute shows, so now I have 15 minute to fill. Lori's riding the exercise bike and playing on the iPod Touch and has tuned it into House Hunters International, but I've turned away from the TV to face the computer. I could move things so that I could see both, but I don't want to. As it is, I'll be done right at 10:30 which is the time we now try to get upstairs by. Rachel's still up. I can hear her talking. I'm worried we're going to go up there and find that she's turned her light on again. I've toyed with the idea of getting some parts from Radio Shack to build a little device that buzzes when it gets too much light. It would be a good deterrent to her having her light on when she's supposed to be sleeping. Today was a pretty good day. I think I was able to keep up with everything. There's a few more things I want to do on the computer for work, but I'll probably wait until I'm done walking, it's much harder to mouse around while walking, compared to typing which is pretty easy when you can just rest your hands on the part of the laptop below the keys. But it's also making my neck sore. I'd like to listen to music, which is why I need to get down sooner, so that I can do that and walk and swing my arms and get more exercise in before Lori comes down. Not exactly sure why, but got down here way too late tonight. Disappointing. I feel like this is a completely pointless post and so I'm going to stop now because I'm feeling cross at myself for writing such drivel.