Thursday, February 04, 2010

Down in the tunnels, trying to make it pay

8:20 am - I feel good.  Today's going to be a good day.  Got up early enough to get in some yoga and 30 minute walk, got laundry out of the dryer, moved the load from the washer to the dryer that had run overnight, started a new load, gave the cats their medication and food, still got here early enough to get in a short walk before work.  Heard Glass Tiger and Dire Straights on the way in and my inbox is still clean from yesterday.  I have 11 things on my calendar for today, but one of them is lunch with my family and another is just some blocked time to work.

1:05 pm - Lori, Rachel and Ben brought me lunch today.  I think it was some of the best Panda Express I've ever had.  Too bad they only gave us one cookie and no napkins.

3:05 pm - Ok, just left a meeting for another meeting and that was so quick I'm now going to head back to the previous meeting.

3:40 pm - Woo hoo.  Done with all of my meetings for the day.  Ok, so one of them I completely missed but so did 2 of the other 3 attendees, so I don't feel too bad.

5:30 pm - Cool.  A good day.  Time to go home.