Sunday, June 16, 2013

Review: The Passage (Update)

Update 07/16/2014 - sometime over the last year, I came to discover that The Passage is, in fact, part of a trilogy. When I originally read it in 2013, I thought looked and didn't find any mention of additional books, but the second was released in 2012 and the third scheduled for this year. I'm sure I looked. Either way, it was plausible based on the fact that it was 700+ pages long that this was an epic and that I didn't like the way it ended. But no, it was just the first hour of this three hour tour. Based on that, I plan to read book 2 and probably book 3. It also changes my opinion of the first book. If it's not the entire story, then it's a much more solid piece and it may invalidate my spoiler of a review below altogether.

...

...

...

Proceed at your own risk

...

...

...

Click here to proceed to the original review...

No comments: