Friday, September 02, 2011

Top Viewed Posts in August 2011

In case you missed anything, here's the most read articles last month.

Nasty People (A Work-Related Post)
I look at ways to deal with people are just disrespectful and make the workplace unpleasant.  And how trying to overcome with a good example and excellent customer service just doesn't work.

Odds and Ends 95
I do not know why this old post is still receiving traffic.  I think those weird spammers are visiting it as they keep posting spam comments for some reason.  This was before I launched The Sift.

Facebook Messaging (A Work-Related Post)
An early examination of what the Facebook messaging system means for email marketers.

How To: Fix a "TE Error" on an LG-WM2277HW
The washing machine broke and my wife convinced me that I could fix it myself.  So I took pictures as I did.  Apparently this has helped quite a few people.  Yay.  :)

Reader's Digest -- August 2011
The articles that I found interesting in that issue.

All-time top posts:


Hmm.... I guess I should write about work.  Interesting.

No comments: