- "I'm your singer..."
- For True Happiness and Mental Health, Challenge the Myth of the Grass Being Greener on the Other Side
- The warning signs of defending the status quo
- Talent or Vendor: Which are you hiring?
- Stanley McChrystal: Listen, learn ... then lead (TED.COM; 15:39)
The Sift 262: Energy, Environment and Science
- Brown Goes Green: UPS Purchases 100 EV Delivery Trucks for Its Next-Gen California Fleet
- Swiss Research Team Creates Rain By Firing Laser Beams Into the Sky
- Shutting Down America’s Dirtiest Coal Plants Will Not Affect Our Power Supply
- US State Department Approves the Keystone XL Pipeline
- Greenpeace Uses Adorable Animals to Encourage Painting Roofs White
The Sift 263: Advertising, Marketing, News and Media
- Free help = more customers
- Facebook Ads: 5 Tips for Success
- The Boston Globe Puts Newspaper Content Behind Paywall
- Exclusive: NBC iPad App Now Broadcasts Full Episodes
- What’s a Yahoo to Do?
The Sift 264: Art, Architecture and Design
- What Ever Happened to Daniel Libeskind’s Original WTC Freedom Tower Design?
- The Seven National 9/11 Memorial Designs That Will Never Be
- Plot Your House Color Palette to Evolve Interior Design
- Walls Notebook: Legal Graffiti in Sketchbook Format
- LEGO Announces Model of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Robie House
The Sift 265: Cars
- Ford Evos cloud-connected concept car unveiled at Frankfurt
- Laser Power Systems is Developing Cars Fueled by Nuclear Power
- BMW to Make Laser Headlights Twice as Efficient as LEDs and 1,000 Times Stronger
- Opel shows off all-electric One Euro Car concept
- Electric Audi A2 Concept Will Pack Laser Tail Lights