Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Odds and Ends 95
1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- One of These Things is Not Like the Other
2. INHABIT -- Takayanagi’s All-Electric Roadster Has a 1920’s Twist - cool looking
3. LIFEHACKER -- Simple Desktops is a Hub for Attractive, Distraction-Free Wallpaper
4. MASHABLE -- Insurance Company Tracks Driver Responsibility With In-Car Device
5. ENGADGET -- CE Oh no he didn't!: Time Warner chief likens Netflix threat to Albanian army - Yeah, and I still miss HomeGrocer. Leave it to the big bad media companies to ruin everything in an effort to keep control. Can't stop the signal, dude.
6. MSNBC -- After dozens of deaths, drop-side cribs outlawed
7. CNET CRAVE -- Force is with girl bullied for being 'Star Wars' fan
8. SEATTLE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION -- One Push of the Button Will Do
9. SETH GODIN -- How to Organize a Retreat - sounds like fun.
10. ENGADGET -- Editorial: RIM seems to be as lost as my BlackBerry - sad, but true.
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random food entertainment-television Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Christmas Apple Seattle autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography identity rain social home improvement travel Amazon Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company holiday nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart art buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU customer service fool review robots and drones