Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Odds and Ends 95
1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- One of These Things is Not Like the Other
2. INHABIT -- Takayanagi’s All-Electric Roadster Has a 1920’s Twist - cool looking
3. LIFEHACKER -- Simple Desktops is a Hub for Attractive, Distraction-Free Wallpaper
4. MASHABLE -- Insurance Company Tracks Driver Responsibility With In-Car Device
5. ENGADGET -- CE Oh no he didn't!: Time Warner chief likens Netflix threat to Albanian army - Yeah, and I still miss HomeGrocer. Leave it to the big bad media companies to ruin everything in an effort to keep control. Can't stop the signal, dude.
6. MSNBC -- After dozens of deaths, drop-side cribs outlawed
7. CNET CRAVE -- Force is with girl bullied for being 'Star Wars' fan
8. SEATTLE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION -- One Push of the Button Will Do
9. SETH GODIN -- How to Organize a Retreat - sounds like fun.
10. ENGADGET -- Editorial: RIM seems to be as lost as my BlackBerry - sad, but true.