Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Thing a Day 17

Day 17 - Paging the Sierra Club
In order to stop clutter and (so we thought) avoid junk mail, we got a post office box.  I only check it once a week.  And then I drop everything on the passenger seat of my car until I can deal with it.  So... minus magazines, this is one week's worth.

At work, our copiers can capture pages to files, so I scanned in and emailed some stuff to Lori, other stuff I just dropped in the shredder.  Other stuff I removed our address part, dropped that in the shredder and the rest into the recycling bin.

I guess a lot of this mail we "deserve" - medical summaries, coupons from a place we shop, places we've donated.  However, no interest in the election flyers.  By the time they'd arrived, I'd already voted anyhow.

No comments: