Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Thing a Day 13

Day 13 - The horror
I would consider today's ATAD a partial failure.

So when I do my freestep on the Wii Fit, I like to use the laptop at the same time.  So I have two empty cat litter containers stacked on top of the coffee table and the laptop sits nicely on top of that.

Only one of the containers isn't empty. In my writing, it says "To Sort.  Filled Jan. 1, 2009."

I would like to say that I tossed the entire contents directly into the trash, I mean, it's been almost two years and apparently nothing in there has been needed.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do that.
 I did, however, manage to get rid of a few things from the box.  One or two donates (like the "Divine Whatever Ya-Ya Sisterhood" sunflower picture frames -- we were in the entertainment industry for awhile, we've been tossing stuff like this for some time now) and some tosses (like old instruction manuals and an incomplete compass) and one keep (the photo of Lori and I).

But sadly, a bunch more stuff went right back into the bin.  I didn't have the mental capacity to do any more damage than that.  But, it does mean that this junk won't be in there next time I open up this tub, so new stuff will sink to the bottom and become the new donates and tosses, right?

No comments: