Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What I'm Reading 2

-1-

How to Sound Smarter -- Reader's Digest, September 2010

-2-

Fieldwork: A Novel by Mischa Berlinski - My Review: I couldn't get into it and actually didn't finish it. Read more...

-3-

Comfort Through Craftsmanship - Architectural Digest, July 2008

-4-

Nicola Bulgari’s American Gems - Architectural Digest, July 2008

-5-

Lance Armstrong's Home - Architectural Digest, July 2008

-6-

The Streamlined Search for Perfection - Architectural Digest, July 2008

-7-

Popes and Bankers by Jack Cashill - My Review: Took me a long time to read it. Read more...

-8-

Innovation: A New Method of Irrigation - Inc. Magazine, July 2009

-9-

Start-ups 2009: How to Build Your Dream Company - Inc. Magazine, July 2009 (Here's how 13 savvy entrepreneurs got their start - and how you can do the same.)

-10-

Six Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting a Business

No comments: