Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Like, Wow

I know a lot of people don't use linked in, so I had to repost this recommendation a friend of mine and former colleague wrote for me. (My only recommendation?) Anyhow, it just makes me happy to read, so I had to share.

James is the most conscientious person with whom I've ever worked. He takes each task, each project seriously, and applies the full force of his intellect to the problem at hand. He is adept at identifying and addressing inefficiencies - taking systems that don't make sense and implementing new and such beautifully elegant solutions that you wonder why it wasn't done that way in the first place.

Furthermore - and here's the kicker - he does it all with integrity, sincere good will and perfect amiability. When things go wrong (as they tend to), James is the man you want on your team.

No comments: