Sunday, September 19, 2010

Odds and Ends 52

-1-

ENGADGET -- What happens when you leave a skateboard and a tank alone in a dimly lit room? - woah. cool videos.

-2-

SETH GODIN -- Why jazz is more interesting than bowling

-3-

ANDY SERNOVITZ -- Just tell me what it costs

-4-

I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER -- I Gives You The Stink Eye

-5-

AMAZON -- How To Raise Your Daughter Without Reading a Book - including this one?

-6-

SEATTLE TRANSIT BLOG -- Ferry Panel Suggests Cyclists Disembark Last - and why it's a horrible idea

-7-

CROSSCUT -- New York's bike lanes put Seattle 'sharrows' to shame

-8-10- Videos after the break... sunset tonight in Seattle, car tricks, not a job for someone with a fear of heights.

-8- VIDEO

Time-lapse of sunset tonight in Seattle (thanks to Kelly)



-9- VIDEO

Wow. Amazing. I hate my commute.



-10- VIDEO


Ok, this will totally make you anxious. I'm now worried that it's going to cause my nightmares. It seems ridiculous to me that we humans ask other humans to do this.

No comments: