- Family/Schedule: Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- Reading: The Lacey Confession; The Typographical Elements of Style; Consumer Reports Oct. 2013
- Total: 162 completed (
220 200 180 155131 total goal remaining)
- Sunday: 36 completed, 3 postponed (35 planned of 40 carried from last week)
- Monday: 27 completed, 2 postponed (
- Tuesday: 34 completed, 4 postponed (
25 3235 planned)
- Wednesday: 31 completed, 8 postponed (
30 31 3236 planned)
- Thursday: 18 completed, x postponed (
25 27 3237 planned)
- Friday: x completed, x postponed (
- Saturday: 16 completed, x postponed (
30 33 34 3538 planned)
- Sunday: 28 completed, x postponed (
25 3032 planned)
Tuesday evening - Tuesday? Already? I think that's good. Family over for dinner, that was nice. Children did well. Sat at the nice table. Tasty pasta dish. Hoping that's what I get for lunch tomorrow. Got all but four things done - paying Rachel for her chores (she had a streak of 12 days before she gave up), reviewing our budget, brushing the cats and writing a blog post.
Monday evening - I printed out the list last night for today. That helped. Got all but two things done - reading from Consumer Reports and writing a blog post.
Sunday evening - Got almost everything done that I wanted to. (Didn't watch a TED Talk, do a blog post or update Lose-It, but that last one was more about a day where I failed my diet due to lunch with friends and less about not actually getting it done.) My secret might just have been printing out my list. Of course, I said that about my "nice-to-have" list and it didn't help there.
Sunday afternoon - New week. Not going to be all gung-ho, last week wasn't great as far as getting stuff done. So will try to temper my expectations for this week.