- Schedule/Family: Lunch with Lori, Plans Friday night
- Reading: The Elements of Typographical Style (72 of 332);
Consumer Reports Nov. 2013; Architectural Digest Nov. 2013; Architectural Digest Oct. 2013 (134 of 230); The End of Wasp Season (18 of 310); need to do summary work for Fast Company Oct. 2013 and The Final Summit
- Simplification: Been doing a better job of keeping up with Feedly and Email this week.
- Diet & Exercise: Failing pretty badly this week.
- Sunday: 33 completed, 10 postponed (11 planned)
- Monday: 29 completed, 9 postponed (
- Tuesday: 15 completed, 22 postponed (
- Wednesday: 19 completed, 29 postponed (
30 29 3150 planned)
- Thursday: 18 completed, 29 postponed (
25 24 2747 planned)
- Friday: 27 completed, 22 postponed (
25 24 23 2550 planned)
- Saturday: 78 completed, 17 postponed (
29 30 29 31 29 3255 planned)
- Sunday: 14 completed, 24 postponed (
30 36 35 37 36 3740 planned)
- Once and Done:
91 82 71 70 64 60 52 2114
- May Repeat (only counted once):
15 17 16 14 13 53
16 15 17 16 1516
- Can Be Done Early (might still repeat):
63 57 51 44 47 35 1711
- Total: 234 completed (
210 209 175 170 140 119 95 400 planned remaining)
- Nice to Have:
144 137 136 135 134 123125
Saturday evening - We ended up not going anywhere today, so just stayed home and worked on stuff.
Friday evening - Yep, doing stuff before work is the key. Even though we had a date night tonight, I still have a better number than last night.
Thursday evening - Ok, the secret is obviously to get up and get some stuff done before work. Because my showing for tonight was just pathetic. Drat.
Wednesday evening - Good night of sleep last night. Worked from home all morning and had lunch with Lori before going to work. Spent all day thinking it was Tuesday. Thought I'd have more to show for the day by tonight, but nope, but I felt like I got back on track anyhow. Sad to have to postpone so many, though. Maybe I'll be able to accomplish more tomorrow.
Tuesday evening - Poor sleep last night and then a crummy evening tonight. So I didn't do anything. This feels like too much of a pattern. Totally cheated on my diet.
Monday evening - I worked on a bunch of suff tonight, so surprised that I don't have more to show for it.
Sunday evening - I tried to pull stuff off the "nice to have" for today. So it looks like I didn't make much progress on the plan for the week, but I did get a lot done today.
Sunday afternoon (prep) - If I get everything on my list done this week, I won't get much done. It seems like the regular recurring tasks end up taking up a lot of my time. If I want to get anything done that's beyond the basics, I will have to prioritize it over the daily stuff. This is difficult. It's easy to do the repeating tasks, but that's what can also cause that feeling of being stuck in a rut.