- Schedule: Lori's party on Tuesday. Woo hoo.
- Family: Lori's party on Tuesday. Woo hoo. Coffee with Rachel, walk with Rachel.
Days of Blood and Starlight; Reader's Digest Sept. 2013; need to do summary work for Fast Company Oct. 2013 and The Final Summit
- Simplification: not sure I simplified anything this week.
- Diet & Exercise: Under my weight goal Saturday, and a long walk with Rachel. Friday - walk at lunch plus walked to and from building 2.
- Sunday: 10 completed, 9 postponed
- Monday: 20 completed, 15 postponed (35 planned)
- Tuesday: 14 completed, 31 postponed (
- Wednesday: 44 completed, 10 postponed (
30 3355 planned)
- Thursday: 27 completed, 11 postponed (
- Friday: 11 completed, 23 postponed (
20 2732 planned)
- Saturday: 40 completed, 23 postponed (
35 36 3951 planned)
- Sunday: 39 completed, 26 incomplete (
40 41 4253 planned)
- Total: 205 completed (
215 195 175 137 102 93zero planned remaining)
- Once and Done:
83 79 76 55 49 46 32n/a
- May Repeat (only counted once):
- Can Be Done Early (might still repeat):
58 56 57 42 39 40n/a
- Nice to Have:
Saturday evening - got a lot done, and had coffee with Rachel (she had steamed milk) and a long walk in with Rachel as well.
Friday evening - I'm didn't do anything. Netflix and this book are big distractions from getting stuff done. Am also finding it difficult to wake up before the last possible minute in the morning.
Thursday evening - Quiet evening, surprised that my "completed" list is as short as it is. Bad night of non-sleep last night.
Wednesday evening - I spent the day trying to stay awake and I'm sure I'll spend the night trying to go to sleep. Frustrating.
Tuesday evening - I thought I would get a little more done than I did. But I'm not surprised. Had a busy morning, then a busy evening. Lots to postpone to tomorrow. Hopefully it will be normal and I can crank on some stuff.
Monday evening - I had to leave early for a special conference-type day at work. Got home early, but was so worn out I didn't get a lot done.
Sunday evening - Did not have time to plan ahead for this week, so postponed all the stuff that wasn't done and planned out the rest of the week. There's a special event on Tuesday.