1. MSNBC -- Will it be a merry Christmas for Borders, Barnes & Noble?
2. LIFEHACKER -- FlashVideoReplacer Replaces Flash Videos with Windows Media, QuickTime Equivalents - I don't use Firefox, but this sounds cool. If you use Firefox, would you let us know how well it does (or doesn't) work?
3. MASHABLE -- Everyone Uses E-mail, But Blogging Is On the Decline
4. SETH GODIN -- Who's On Your List?
5. ENDGADGET -- Wireless carriers openly considering charging per service - super lame.
6. ROBERT CRINGELY -- How to Plug a Leak: Don't
7. GOOGLE -- Free calling in Gmail extended through 2011
8. SEATTLESCAPE -- Uniform Taxation: A TIF Problem to Solve -- complicated, but interesting
9. WSDOT -- WSDOT adds 29 rail cars to Washington Grain Train - an example of good government - collective capitalism that doesn't cost the tax-payers anything, but creates an opportunity for small businesses that they wouldn't otherwise have
10. INHABIT -- Chevy Volt Parts Made From 100,000 Pounds of Gulf Oil Booms
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random entertainment-television food Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Apple Seattle Christmas autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography rain social identity travel Amazon home improvement Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment holiday journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU art customer service fool review robots and drones