1. LAST PERSON BLOGGING -- Cookie & Candy Exchange
2. INHABIT -- Central Valley Scores First Piece of California’s High Speed Rail (and California High-Speed Rail Authority)
3. LIFEHACKER -- Why You Should Use Google Apps with a Personal Domain Instead of Your Gmail Account
4. PYSCHOLOGY TODAY -- 10 Tips to Beat Clutter…in Less Than 5 Minutes
5. MASHABLE -- P&G Shifts Marketing Strategy from Soap Operas to Social Media - they have a $9 billion a year marketing budget? day-yang.
6. ENGADGET -- World's first Nissan Leaf delivered -- it's black, like the future of gas-powered cars
7. SETH GODIN -- The Myth of the Simple Business Plan
8-10. Videos after the break... virtual piano fun, Yogi's end, a revolutionary Microsoft ad...
8. VIDEO -- Re-enact the piano scene from "Big" with Kinect
9. VIDEO -- No More Pic-a-nic Baskets. Dark but well done.
10. VIDEO -- A clever Microsoft ad. Good job!
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random entertainment-television food Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Apple Seattle Christmas autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography rain social identity travel Amazon home improvement Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment holiday journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Wal*mart buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 Microsoft PLU art customer service fool review robots and drones