Monday, July 11, 2005

Is it Monday already?

So I've officially been off my diet for real for a month now. It wasn't intentional, but there was a birthday party, a trip out of town and a plethora of opportunities where I chose poorly. But, Supersize Me was my version of scared straight. I know, it's the latest in my long line of ideas that may or may not work. The good news is that during my hiatus, I gained only two pounds. But, 'tis easier to gain than to lose.

But, losing shall be my joy.

Today I did well. Got up at 5 and walked the dog. Had toast with peanut butter for breakfast. This is part of the upcoming diet that Lori will have us working on. Lunch was left-overs from yesterday, plus water. Dinner was nachos with water. No dessert. Am thinking of a small glass of water or milk, but may have a swig of water and call it good, since it is about time I head off to bed.

In other news, there might be other news. Please say a prayer for guidance and direction as I consider something. I don't know who reads this, so I won't say much.

No comments: