Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Home Team Pride

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not well versed in sports, I don't have the time/patience to sit through games on TV and with kids (and again, the patience thing), rarely get to a live game.

However... if you've ever talked sports with me, you already know that I believe that where you live is your home and that you must cheer for the home teams.  (Exception: If you don't have a local team - like L.A. football or Seattle basketball - then you can cheer for whoever you want, except a team that recently left. And you can cheer former teams. Brooklyn may cheer for the Dodgers, L.A. may cheer for the Raiders.  Seattle may not yet cheer for the Oklahoma City Blunder.  It's too soon.)  

And I don't care what you say... The Anaheim Angels of Los Angeles?  I don't think so.

So, anyhow, I absolutely love to see a home team giving another home team love.  Two posts that recently appeared on my Facebook News Feed...

No comments: