Here's my wish list. Last posted May 22, 2006. I think these aren't entirely bad ideas. I guess no one from Google is reading my blog. Someone in Redmond is reading it daily.
(1) "Map" link in contacts if address is stored
(2) "Add to Contacts" link on recognized address or phone number
(3) Ding noise for new messages, like what's now available for Google Talk (without having to install an extra application)
(4) Remember Chat/NoChat/HTML lite by computer, not by login
(1) I cannot mark an e-mail address as "inactive" - If I can archive e-mail forever, then eventually someone's going to give up an old address, but I still need it tied to their contact so that when I view e-mails from them, these old e-mails show up.
(2) If a website address is added, it should be parsed out and available as a clickable link.
(3) Tabs - a long list is no fun to scroll through but sometimes search isn't the best option (sorry!)
(4) Ability to merge contacts
(5) Ability to hide groups' contacts from the overall list (making the list shorter)
(1) "Identify" option on maps, that can give you the address of the location you've clicked on. And then can search Google for that address. (big brother? maybe. Zillow uses Google Maps and offers the addressing part already. Yahoo! Beta seems to have this sometimes.)
(2) Doesn't refresh/update the search results as you move the map (see Live Local and Yahoo! Maps Beta)
(3) Doesn't offer categories (see Yahoo! Maps Beta) - hopefully new deal with Verizon Superpages will solve this
(4) no way to close/hide the search results panel
(1) Allow me to select an address from my list of contacts -- even if that contact isn't on the invite list.
(2) separate the "location" into two parts... a written description and a actual address.
(3) parse the comments so that maps and links are live
(4) allow for the deletion of comments
(1) doesn't show events from the calendar
Docs/Google Apps for Your Domain
(1) Allow to copy or move your spreadsheet to a different Google account.
(1) Allow you to move your blog ownership to a different Google account.
(1) Ability to merge two Google Accounts
introspection technology entertainment-books and magazines sift work diet/exercise video funny cars worth repeating Christianity/church ideas and creativity bad company transit and development advertising / branding / marketing email music unclutter random food entertainment-television Google by-week 750 Starbucks 120 family #blogaday cool coffee parenting L.A. architecture entertainment-movies environment leadership Christmas Apple Seattle autism atad entertainment photos art and design weather politics by-year geography identity rain social home improvement travel Amazon Disney by-month money snow charity dream Lego how to vacation awful conference crime simplify children AT&T LOST news sports education fashion clueless improvement links no-bars-blog 2013 NASA NBC GTD fail good company holiday nostalgia trust30 war 2014 empowerment journalism legal picky power powerless quoted Cuba Lori cord-cutting focus great day inspirational radio Federal Way McDonalds Rachel Tacoma medical videoblog Boeing Microsoft Wal*mart art buffy conspiracy culture laundry sellout web 2015 PLU customer service fool review robots and drones