Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Great Cingular Experiment, Day 2

I eliminated two phones for not offering Bluetooth. It wasn't intentional, I was just looking at their reviews. They were also described as "cute" by female reviewers and "too small" by male reviews. I also consolidated models with the same model number (but of differing colors) into single entries. And I eliminated the Smartphone because it's actually too much phone... would require a fancier plan to really take advantage of all of the phone's features. And two of them at $75 a piece plus tax would be a little more on the pricey side. I also researched the rebates, because some phones on Amazon are listed as negative $100 final price. Those are mail-in rebates. So that means I pay nothing for the phones and then file for mail-in rebates and get cash back. Of course, we know how those work... probably only valid on the first phone and takes about 32 weeks to get the rebate check. There's 3 Samsung models, 1 Nokia, six Motorola models and 3 LG models. I'm hoping to not get a Motorola, but I'm going to try to keep an open mind. Looking just at the little photo of each phone, I'm drawn to the LGs.

No comments: