Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wii 36

So they they 30 days to a habit.  But it's kind of like 36 days to almost bored.  I want some new games.

Anyhow, today...  28.7 BMI, 189.2 pounds.  Wii Fit Age of 35.  I'm also a little bit annoyed at the Wii for this... I've spent the past 6 or 7 years not entirely sure of my actual age and the danged machine is now telling me every day.

I did 10 minutes of yoga, only 6 minutes of strength training and only 4 minutes of balance training.  I did do 10 minutes of free running.  I thought I did pretty good.  I did a mile in less than seven minutes and ended up doing a total of 1.540 miles.  And then it showed the scores and I placed second.  Apparently my four-year-old daughter has already done free run and did 1.737 miles. 

I also did 30 minutes on free step for 3,599 steps.

I also rode the exercise bike this morning and again tonight for a total of an hour and walked a mile before work and a mile at lunch. 

Hopefully that combats the pizza and brownies for dinner. 

No comments: