Monday, May 23, 2011

Holiday Out

By the numbers...

2,068
posts read in google reader


800
jumping jacks


651
photos uploaded to flickr


491
articles of clothing washed*


348
new emails waiting for me at work


271
tasks completed


249
emails deleted from my gmail.


15
ted talks watched (4 not completed)


7
bottles of water (24oz) consumed. did better earlier in week.


6
magazines read


6
miles walked/ran for exercise (+2 more at nw trek)


3
videos uploaded to flickr


3
bags of mulch deployed


3
bags of paver base deployed


3
movies added to my "want to see" list


2
trips to home depot


2
book reviews written


2
new books added to my "want to read" list


1
book finished


1
time up on the roof (moss-kill application)


0
people I know (myself included) who were raptured


*plus one large stuffed bunny, one pine cone and one dandelion. There was a discussion about the last two.

No comments: