Monday, May 02, 2011

Good Morning / New Week

It's late Sunday night (I usually post these the night before) and I'm feeling really hopeful.  I think this will be a good week.  It was a busy weekend - Friday.... yeah.... don't want to talk about Friday.  Work was fine but small group was a challenge.  And then on Saturday we went up to Seattle to visit the zoo.  We didn't see a lot of animals and there was a lot of traffic, but it was a nice time with family and a time away from life.   It was also really great to be up in The City.

After having been to Tacoma twice earlier in the week, it was nice to get up to Seattle, even if we spent most of the time on the freeway.  Today was busy with church and then setting up a new wireless router for Lori's mom and then forever at Jiffy Lube and then taking food to friends who just had a baby and then home for dinner and then mowing the lawns.  I didn't mow all of all of them, but each week I get a little bit more mowed.  I also sprayed some RoundUp, time to start killing some of the grass.  I'm contemplating working in the backyard tomorrow morning instead of doing freestep.  It's still exercise.  It might be nice to be outside in the early morning hour doing some manual exercise.  I don't know why, but that makes me feel hopeful.  Maybe because it's different.

No comments: