Sunday, July 18, 2010

Who Are We Listening To? Christian Music

iTunes lists 1,227 Christian songs in our list (though some, it's like "Really?" Is "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" really a Christian song just because it's Veggie Tales? Probably not, but it might not be worth the trouble to redo the smart playlists.)

And yes, "In Christ Alone" (#3, #8, #9) is my favorite song and we apparently have two copies of the same arrangement (#3, #8) from different albums.

THE LIST

1. My Savior My God - Aaron Shust
2. Keep the Candle Burning - Point of Grace
3. In Christ Alone - Adrienne Liesching f. Geoff Moore
4. Ancient Words - Michael W. Smith
5. You Are Holy (Prince of Peace) - Michael W. Smith
6. Secret Ambition - Michael W. Smith
7. Wonderful, Merciful Savior - Selah
8. In Christ Alone - Adrienne Liesching f. Geoff Moore
9. In Christ Alone - Newsboys
10. Dive - Steven Curtis Chapman
11. Saved By Love - Amy Grant
12. We Humble Ourselves - Paul Baloche
13. Better is One Day - Charlie Hall
14. Say The Words - dc Talk
15. In The Light - dc Talk
16. The Heart of Worship - Sonicflood
17. Salesmunz Rap - Veggie Tales
18. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Veggie Tales
19. What Do I Know of Holy - Addison Road
20. You Are My All In All - Nicole Nordeman
21. Alive - Rebecca St. James
22. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been - Relient K
23. Everywhere I Go - Amy Grant
24. Lead Me On - Amy Grant
25. Open The Eyes of My Heart - Sonicflood

No comments: