Friday, February 07, 2014

Feed Sift (02/07)

Five things I wanted to share from around the web...

-1-

Simple Year in Review - I liked the design of the 2013 recap from Simple Bank, a great bank*.

-2-

7 New Year’s Resolutions I Wish Facebook Would Make - from Social Fixer, an extension everyone should install if they use Facebook, it makes Facebook better.

-3-

NASA shows off a squishy robot rover that could land on Titan (video) - this is just so odd I can't explain it - you kind of have to watch it to understand it

-4-

What's Attention Worth? - another good quick reminder from Seth Godin

-5-

SkyCycle: London Concept Takes Biking to New Heights - could cut travel time down for bikes, be safer, and get more cars off the road. (Unless you choke on the exhaust of the trains below you?)



(*I totally recommend this bank. This link will tell them I sent you. I don't get paid, but it would be interesting to know if anyone joined because of me.)

No comments: