Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 34 (Final)

The following Monday - the weekend got away from me. I didn't get as much done last week as I'd wanted to, but I'm getting my list into shape.

Thursday - Good day as far as getting stuff done. Went off script for a few things that just felt like they ought to be taken care of. I feel like I'm getting in a good rhythm at work as well about staying on top of everything I'm supposed to be doing. Which is good because I still have two open positions, overseeing an offshore team of two and my two other team members are both out of the office for awhile, leaving me to hold down the fort.

Tuesday - Did not get as much done tonight as I would have liked and I'm not sure I have a good explanation. That's a little bit of a disappointment.

Monday - Finally got around to doing a weigh-in. Now, it was a different scale, but it was a six pound drop, so that's pretty exciting.  Getting very close to my goal. Didn't complete as much as I'd like today, had difficulties waking up (despite a decent night's sleep) and I had to shave, so that always takes some time. But it was a good day and I'm feeling good about the week.

Sunday - brought forward 21 items incomplete when I started the new week. I'm going to take a simpler approach this week. No fancy grid, simpler end-of-day tracking. So goal is just end the week with 200 items completed and as few items as possible incomplete, try to clear the rest of the "nice to have" list.

On Diet: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (and 16 of the last 21 days)
Simplification: Cleaned out a caddy under the sink, thanks in part to a minor plumbing leak
Book: Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki (154 of 240)

No comments: