- Total planned: 240 completed
- Sunday: 36 completed, 1 postponed (25 planned)
- Monday: 33 completed, 1 postponed (
- Tuesday: 28 completed, 6 postponed (
29 3231 planned)
- Wednesday: 29 completed, 6 postponed (
27 2934 planned)
- Thursday: 13 completed (
25 2835 planned)
- Friday: 28 completed, 11 postponed (
20 21 22 2325 planned
- Saturday: 34 completed, 26!!! postponed (
30 3243 planned)
- Sunday: 39 completed, 10 incomplete (
21 26 28 27 2946 planned)
- Nice to have (this week):
28 23 24 1615 remaining
- Less critical nice to have:
135 133 132128 remaining
- Reading: Allegiant - 220/526 (42% completed)
- Reading: The Lacey Confession (100% completed)
- Reading: The Elements of Typographical Style (100% completed)
- Reading: Consumer Reports Oct. 2013 (100% completed)
- Calories tracked and under goal: Sunday & Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday & Friday
Saturday evening - Birthday party this evening. Did quite a few things before but not really much of anything afterwards. Lori didn't track calories today, so not sure how I did, but pretty sure I wasn't under my calorie count. Very windy day outside, kinda cool. Watched all the leaves blow up and down the street. Went out at one point and raked up all the leaves in the yard, filled a greens can. Sure it'll be full again tomorrow.
Wednesday evening - Almost like a repeat of yesterday. Did nothing before work, then didn't get as much done tonight as I would have liked, between the children staying up later than usual and needing to shave. Finished the other book on my walk which is cool. Tomorrow is Halloween. I didn't factor that into my planning. Been also working on something fun for November and December using HootSuite -- but it's a surprise.
Tuesday evening - Didn't get enough done tonight. Had to go to a restaurant for lunch with co-workers, but worked hard to stay under my calories by choosing carefully. Ended up having quite the tasty salad with bacon and chicken. Didn't get any reading, done, though. Did get some short walks in.
Monday evening - A good day. Under my calories again, completed all the chores on my list except one, but that requires Lori's help. I'll probably move it to the weekend.
Sunday evening - I printed out the entire week. I also have the large list of "nice to have" but it's too big. So I made a small list for this week and printed it as well. One item postponed - I need to coordinate with Lori better to get this one done.