Thursday night - Only got 27 done, but all but 3 were after 8:25 tonight, so I'm happy with what I got done. A few of the ones I got done were kinda time-consuming. Not a lot of changes to get a lot done the rest of this week. No progress on the nice-to-haves.
- Total planned for this week:
195 158 134 11285 (110 completed so far - 56%)
- Sunday: 0 completed (0 planned)
- Monday: 34 completed (28 planned)
- Tuesday: 22 completed, 5 postponed (
- Wednesday: 26 completed, 13 postponed (
30 3436 planned)
- Thursday: 27 completed, 9 postponed (
31 2234 planned)
- Friday (plans):
20 2229 planned
- Saturday (plans):
- Sunday (plans):
- Would like to do: 25
- Nice to have:
- Reading: Allegiant (100%)
- Under my calories: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (plus 5 of 7 previously)
- Simplification: Cleaned up the entertainment center, rewired everything, canceled two more costly services and negotiated substantial savings on a third
Tuesday night - Just when I thought things were going well, we had a medical issue with a child tonight. In the end, it didn't require Urgent Care, but it did throw off my groove.
Monday night - Feeling good about the week. I don't know if it will be less busy, but it was good going with a smaller set of tasks. There's satisfaction in seeing an empty to do list.
Sunday night - Instead of starting the new week in the middle of the day as I've been doing lately, I'm starting it now. So, there's nothing completed today. Printing out the lists last week only helped for the first day or two and after that, the lists were out of date and I kept forgetting to look at them. The system is working - I didn't have to do much to get the list in shape for next week, which is good because it's a busy, busy week.