Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rain Outside

Ok, so today I get this email... "It's Lisa's last day and she's brought goodies and they're in the conference room." I just deleted the email and didn't go to the conference room. After lunch, though, curiosity got the best of me and I did look in the conference room. There was no goodies. Just a narrow pink box with some oversized doughnuts. Pass.

I did not drink any water today. By the time I remembered, it was 10 minutes to 4, so I grabbed a second cup of coffee instead.

I did four laps at lunch and one more after work. I did 100 jumping jacks and 50 situps and 50 pushups. May not sound like much, but it's more than what I've been doing usually. I also did an hour on the exercise bike.

I did not get into the last box of Girl Scout Cookies (I will probably take them to work and dump them in Mike's candy jar) and I didn't even eat any of the semi-healthier wafer cookies. I just said no. Yay, me.

I don't feel any better and I'm craving all kinds of stuff and I'm still bitter at my health assessment, but maybe that's the reality required to kick my butt and make me do better. (post moved from The Year was 2008)

No comments: