Sunday, May 22, 2005

New Diet Week

This is mostly a reminder for me, or anyone else on my little diet plan.

This week (beginning Monday), the following is ok:
- cake, cheesecake, pie

The following is off-limits:
- doughnuts and any other sort of bakery pastry type thing
- ice cream
- cookies and dark sodas

I will try again (try) for three walks with Barkley. Last time I said that, I got two in. Hopefully we can do three this week.

I weigh more now, but I'm hoping it's muscle. I put probably ten hours into my ill-fated attempt to create a walkway. Lots of hard work in the hot sun. I'm officially temporarily a redneck, annoyingly enough.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And exactly what diet program are you on?

World Girl said...

Man, that's what I wanted to know, but was too afraid to ask. :) What kind of diet allows cake? Let me at it!!! Ha!
Ahem, I do support your commitment, James, FYI. :)

World Girl said...

Man, that's what I wanted to know, but was too afraid to ask. :) What kind of diet allows cake? Let me at it!!! Ha!
Ahem, I do support your commitment, James, FYI. :)