Sunday, March 09, 2014

Week 49 (Final)

Final - Oops, I missed Friday and Saturday. Friday was just a busy evening and Saturday, well, guess I just forgot. Oops. Got just over the mark with 208 completed.

Reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking (Susan Cain) and The Happiness Code (Amy Herrick) (completed) and The Fear Index (Robert Harris) (completed)

Thursday evening - Finished a movie tonight called Parker. It had Jason Statham and Jennifer Lopez and it took place mostly in the Miami area. All that made me do is think of better movies like Out of Sight, Get Shorty, Transporter(I know, I know) and The Italian Job and how most good Miami movies featured Dennis Farino. I think I do my chores more slowly when I'm watching movies. (136 done this week, 64 to go. 22 per day to hit 200.)

Wednesday evening - A better day and lots of really heavy rain! (109 completed this week, 91 to go. 23 per day to hit 200.)

Tuesday evening - It wasn't a great day, and something threatened to derail it. Something not at all my doing but the kind of thing you're better off the less you know about it. Let me just say grumble grumble grumble and leave it at that. Tomorrow night I have an engagement that was not on my calendar when the week started, so it'll be another night where not enough gets done, but I'm not in a position to say "no" to the last-minute plans. (79 completed this week, 121 to go. 24 per day to hit 200.)

Monday evening - I didn't get as much done as I wanted to tonight, but shaving always really cuts into my ability to get stuff done. More importantly, though, I'm getting reading in. I still want to hit at least 200, but I'm also trying to make sure I read more and goof off less. Like less video games. (42 completed this week, 158 to go. 26 per day to hit 200.)

Sunday evening - I prepped the day earlier and then kicked it off. I didn't work non-stop, I spent time with my family, I sat and read for awhile, and there was a work thing tonight that pulled me away in little bits and pieces. I actually only identified 184 things that I want to absolutely get done this week, but I'm going to see if I can't get over 200 anyhow. (23 completed this week, 177 to go. 25 per day to end at 200.)


No comments: