Thursday, July 07, 2011

#trust30 Worthwhile Day


Worthwhile Day by Jessica Dang


“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.”
What is one thing you can do that would make today worthwhile? What’s stopping you from getting started right now?
(Author: Jessica Dang)

I'm going to cop out. I'm going to say today was already worthwhile. I had an assertion I made several months ago validated yet again today to someone who disagreed with me. I created a graphic piece at the end of the day that will surprise and delight people at a meeting/conversation I'm holding first thing tomorrow. And in three different meetings it was suggested that my team needs additional headcount (and only once by me). Yes, today was quite the worthwhile day.

At work.

At home? I'm just exercising.

No comments: