Monday, September 24, 2007

It is so stinking late...

*sigh* This is even later than I went to bed last night. And I have to get up earlier tomorrow than I did today.

ugh. I stayed up late finishing (ok, also starting) a presentation I have tomorrow for work. I'm pretty happy with it. I think it conveys what we do (and drops some hints about staffing needs) without getting bogged down or going on too long. I think the bullet points are quick and the whole thing shouldn't take any time at all. I should be able to present with minimal notes and it should be nice and quick. I just hope there's a projector around.

I tried to use the Google Powerpoint-type program and gave up pretty quickly. I'm sure someday, it'll be useful, but right now, it's difficult, cumbersome and far too basic. I can't think of any applications where it'd actually be useful to me.

Rach is also sick. Every so often I hear her crying in her sleep. Poor baby.

No comments: