Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Last Post of the Night

Heh... when did my photo disappear? I guess that should have been expected, considering I closed down that service. Bummer... guess I need to get a new one up soon.

Anyhow, I was looking at an old post and came across a link. The link was defunct, but made me wonder if there was a new one. And there was. So once again, let me say Stop Reading This Lame Blog and Click Here Already.

Seriously, need to get off this stupid computer. Lori's watching something very painful on TV. Or was, she's actually fast-forwarded through two hours of it selectively watching parts while I sat here. The saddest part is that this is a very lightweight laptop and there's a really fast computer upstairs. Ok. Get... off... the... computer... now. Good night, all.

No comments: