Thursday, January 04, 2007

Beyond My Grasp

I need to preface this by saying I'm happy. I'm really happy. I'm blessed and there's lots of wonderful things in my life that I'm thankful for.

Lately I feel like there's an undercurrent of something being not quite right. I don't mean a disturbance in the force or that the matrix is breaking down, but that I'm just missing something.

But today I was wondering if it's more a matter of trying to properly fit into my skin (makes me think of the alien who put take over that farmer's body... so there's a weird Sci-Fi vibe going on today, apparently.)

Is it not that there needs to be a change in my circumstances, but possibly a need to change my thinking? Easier said than done. It's hard to put my finger on it. It's just like there's stuff still in the air, only I don't know what it is. There's something just beyond my mental grasp that's unresolved.

It's a weird feeling I can't shake today.

Well, anyway, best not to dwell on it. It'll present itself or flit away and be forgotten.

No comments: