Monday, April 14, 2014

Missed Opportunity @LibertyMutual

While I can appreciate the clean aesthetic devoid of all distractions, as a customer, I would accept (if not expect) to see cross-promotional marketing here for other products that might be relevant to me.


I was recently shopping for car insurance and their website wanted all kinds of information.  Several other sources had just creepily pulled this from somewhere but Liberty Mutual wanted me to type it all in by hand.

So I went and figured out my sign-in information, figuring that maybe they'd have more of it filled in if I signed in. I was surprised to find out that there was no way, once I was signed-in to even explore car insurance.

You'd think that you'd want to know who was thinking about buying additional products from you.

Big missed opportunity.

No comments: